Do you have a positive attitude and enjoy people? Have been told that you are a Team Player? Do you like the fast-paced environment of online retail? Do you have an eye for costume design? If so, we want to hear from you!
Are you a Minnesotan who doesn’t mind working longer hours in the winter and less hours in the summer? If yes, you will love this job!
Serious inquiries, please email an introduction and resume to Julia at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Rhinestones Unlimited is a small family-owned business that was founded in the mid-1990s by Angie Peery (Price) and her father, Fred Price. While working in the dance industry, Angie saw a need that wasn’t being filled. The growing interest in embellishments among performers left an opening for a visionary individual to step in with a great idea, to start a business that’s committed to providing a shining solution for every budget. Fast forward to today, thanks to our innovative staff and loyal customers, we have grown to be among the largest rhinestone and costume trim wholesalers worldwide.
OUR CORE VALUES
Rhinestones Unlimited has four core values that are used to assess new hires and hold our employees accountable. We actively live into these values in our business decisions and when evaluating our processes.
1) Strive to be the Best! Seek excellence and continually strive to be an industry leader.
2) Support with Compassion! Act with purpose, empathy and understanding.
3) We Get It! We are industry experts unlimited with possibilities- we make it happen.
4) Do the Right Thing! We act with honesty, integrity, and ethical behavior.
The position of Customer Care Representative/E-Commerce is a Regular (year-round, not seasonal) Part-Time position of 20-40 hours a week during season with a flex down to 20-30 hours a week during our off-season. During our high season, some Saturdays are required.
Rhinestones Unlimited is a seasonal business that consists of three distinct seasons: 1) Season: September through March 2) High Season: January through Mid-March, and 3) Off Season: April through August. All Regular (year-round, not seasonal) employees are part of the Core Team and at least one other team (TBD)who work in the off-season to ensure the success of the season and high season. Our company culture is positive and can be described as: fast-paced, team oriented, supportive, collaborative, and innovative. Work life balance is valued and can be achieved in this position.
Our Core Team is a group of employees who train and hold responsibility for several operational functions. The Core Team meets weekly and works on projects during the off-season of April through August and then as needed during the season of September through March.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Professionally communicate with customers via phone, email, online chat and/or social media interactions, maintaining company standards for message and professional tone.
• Research and resolve customer issues to ensure customer retention and satisfaction.
• Accurately enter wholesale phone orders and website technical issues with speed, accuracy, and a pleasant demeanor.
• Participate in our on-going Core Team peer-led learning sessions with a positive attitude and open-minded attitude.
• Enjoy working with creative-minded individuals and have experience in dance, skating, or similar costume design.
• Have the skill to navigate e-commerce websites and office management software.
• High school or equivalent (Required)
• Relevant education and/or experience
• MN Driver's License (Required)
• Self-led, highly motivated, and detail oriented
• Lives our core values
• Computer software skills: E-Commerce and Microsoft Office
• Experience with Big Commerce or similar E-Commerce platforms.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Experience in the Dance, Skating or Design community (preferred)
• Ability to work Mon-Fri until 5pm and occasional Saturdays
• A proven history of costume design (preferred)
• Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced work environment
SUPERVISED BY:Customer Care Manager, Julia Jones
TEAMS: Core Team
HOURS: Monday through Friday with occasional Saturdays seasonally, January - March
STATUS: Regular Part Time
BENEFITS:Competitive wages, Employee discount, Paid time off and I.R.A. company match