IMPORTANT: E6000 and E6000 Jewelry & Bead™ are two of our best-selling adhesives. For jewelry and ornamental objects, the twist-on tips included with the Jewelry & Bead formula aid in precision placement. When working with apparel and textiles, we recommend using the original, machine washable E6000 formula with a 10cc syringe tool, or the separate tips that fit either the 1 ounce or 3 ounce tubes. Not recommended on fabric.
Precision tips make this perfect for securing knots and permanently attaching most any type of stone, gem, crystal or bead to jewelry finds and base metal, silver, copper and gold jewelry pieces.
Please read all directions before using.
- Jewelry & Bead should be used in a well-ventilated area.
- Surface should be clean, dry, and free from dirt.
- For best results on smooth materials, roughen surface before use.
- Screw precision tip into top of tube cap. Replace with fresh tip as needed.
- For non-porous surfaces, apply a thin coat to each surface. Wait approximately 2 minutes before mating surfaces.
- For maximum-strength bond, allow 24-72 hours for cure time.
- For future easy cap removal, apply a thin coat of petroleum jelly to the threads of the tube before replacing the cap.
- Clean uncured adhesive with small amounts of acetone or citrus-based solvents.
Best value when purchased in a case of 6 units. Also available for individual package purchase.