The BeJeweler Pro Euro Model is currently out of stock. For European distribution inquiries, please email email@example.com or call 952.848.0133.
The BeJeweler Pro Euro Model hotfix applicator is a hand-held tool, sometimes called a hotfix wand. The package includes 8 tips: 6ss, 8ss, 10ss, 16ss, 20ss, 30ss, 34ss, and flat tip (hot spot); plus stand and brush.
This model of the BeJeweler Pro Hot Fix Tool has a Type C/Euro plug. Type C consists of two round parallel pins for the wall plug that has two holes to connect to.
True ergonomic design provides the utmost comfort to apply rhinestones quickly. Short nozzle for precision placement of crystals. Precision tips pickup and apply hot fix crystals. Hot spot tip applies all other sizes and types of hot fix embellishments.
- The shortest nozzle of any tool - rest your hand on table surface while working
- Patented handle design - truly ergonomic for ultimate comfort
- Thermoplastic composition soft handle
- Matching Cleaning Brush
- On/Off Switch
- 2mm, 2.5mm, 3mm, 4mm, 5mm, 6mm, and 7mm rhinestone tips
- 4mm Hot Spot tip to apply all other sizes and types of hot fix embellishments
- Pattern/instruction insert
Customer review: "I tried out the BeJeweler today and I looove it! I am a fashion design student at Syracuse University and I am using the BeJeweler to embellish accessories and garments for my senior thesis. Thank you!” -Avery Carter