Application of Crystalpixie™ Petite and Crystalpixie™Edge is easy, and can be used with your favorite nail polish or gel products:
- Apply two coats of traditional nail polish or gel color as usual, allowing to dry or cure after each coat.
- Apply topcoat to the first nail design only, but do not allow to dry or cure. (Alternatively, nail glue can be used.)
- Pour Swarovski® Crystalpixie™ over the wet topcoat or glue.
- Using a clean, flat nail brush, gently press the Crystalpixie™ to embed and compact the crystals into the topcoat or glue.
- Allow to dry or cure completely.
- Tidy up the edges of the design if needed. Using a clean, flat nail brush, brush off any excess Crystalpixie™ from the edge of the nail rim.
- Protect the integrity of the design by applying an additional application of topcoat to the edges only, using a fine detail brush. To maintain the brilliance of the crystals, do not apply topcoat over the entire nail.
- Cure a final time or allow to dry completely.
Tips and Tricks
- For best results we recommend gel products; a gel top coat or builder gel.
- Work one nail at a time. If using traditional topcoat or nail glue, work quickly.
- For longer wear, we recommend applying Crystalpixie™ to a thick viscosity gel topcoat.
- Work over a tray to catch the excess Crystalpixie™ Petite or Edge product.
- Use the funnel provided in the Swarovski® Crystalpixie™ package to pour the excess Petite or Edge product back into the bottle.
- To maintain the brilliance of the crystals, do not apply topcoat over the entire nail. Instead, apply topcoat only to seal the edges of the design and prevent erosion.
Shop Swarovski® Crystalpixie™ products Shop the full line of Swarovski® crystals for nails KEEP as is for liability?: Swarovski nail crystals should be applied by a professional nail designer. For external use only on fingernails or toenails over nail polish, nail gel or professional glue. Do not use with a conventional glue.
Removal: For removal use nail polish remover or recommended professional removal for gel nail lacquer. Store in a cool dry place.